|Who Runs Sports?|
Who runs the sports industry? Who calls the shots? A look at some facts and figures: |
• Global sports market worth £87bn by 2015
• Global sport sponsorship worth £15bn annually (£336m from betting companies)
• Global sports betting industry is £602bn Sports betting is worth 1000% more than sport revenue and sponsorship.
Match-fixing has grown at the same size and at the same rate as sport betting has grown. Sport betting is the cause of modern match-fixing.
• English Premier League revenues: £2bn 2009–10
• UK Football betting revenue: £1bn for 2012.
19 betting companies have commercial partnerships with English football clubs. In the UK the betting industry now accounts for over £60m of total UK sports sponsorship. The UK betting industry is worth over £6.28bn 2009-10 or 0.5% of UK's GDP. It employs over 100,000 people and generates £700 million in taxes.
“In order that the masses may not guess what they are about, we further distract them with amusements, games, pastimes.” (Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Zionist blueprint to world domination)
“...The devil wants to provoke animosity and hatred among you through intoxicants and gambling, and to distract you from remembering Allah…” (Quran 5:90-1)
|< Prev||Next >|